Every resident at Solstice at Bakersfield has different needs that fit their lifestyle. Our priority is to accommodate your individual needs.
How did you imagine you’d spend your retirement years without work dictating your schedule? Taking long weekend trips with friends? Enrolling in that art class at the local community college you’ve heard so many good things about? Volunteering at the library?
- At Solstice at Bakersfield, Independent Living means living a vibrant life on your terms.
- Remain independent, and ditch the chores and burdens of owning or renting a home, while enjoying conveniences that make life easier.
- Our innovative Vibrant Life® program keeps residents engaged, and we offer a variety of amenities including restaurant-style dining and access to our fitness center, beauty salon, movie theater and more.
- We know staying connected to loved ones is important, which is why we offer different ways of staying in touch and making sure friends and family are always in the loop.
Health Care Professionals
At Solstice at Bakersfield, you keep your independence even if you need a little support. We are proud to partner with home health care professionals to assist with daily living activities. You can stay in our community even if your or your loved one’s care needs change. Our partnership provides:
- Physical therapy and wellness checks
- Assistance with activities of daily living, like medication reminders and shower assistance
- Access to personal visits from our associates
- Technology to share schedules with family members and caregivers
- Paying only for the services you need ... when you need them
At Solstice Senior Living at Bakersfield, we want to ensure you continue to live independently in your home, even when your needs change and you require a little extra help. Our personal care and home health professionals will perform a free needs assessment and customize their services to meet your needs in the privacy of your home at Solstice Senior Living at Bakersfield! Services range from assistance with activities of daily living to physical, occupational and speech therapy.
Home Health Services Offered
- Medication Management
- Assistance with Showers
- Meal Delivery/Escorts to Dining
- Personal Transportation
- Incontinence Care
- Light Housekeeping/Laundry
- Companion Care
Home Health Care Providers
- Sylvia Dubbs
- Venus Espinoza
- Char Wilcher
- Agape In Home Care
- Around the Clock
- Bakersfield Community Home Health
- Interim Assisted Care